For the first time in three years of university, I have a lovely studio! I’m going to spend as much time in it as possible (it sounds like a new year’s resolution, doesn’t it?) and I want it to be a place where I can get my creative on. To make it a cosy environment I want these simple things:
- Desk plant because it’s the first time my studio is next to a window
- Cute lamp for the long winter nights
- Handmade pillow for my chair, important to remain comfortable for long periods of sitting
- Portable radio, I always have to listen to something while knitting
- Kettle with several spare mugs so I can make tea and coffee for visiting friends
I think a nice work space is instrinsic to the work you make and how you feel doing it. Have it be like your sanctuary, your own little planet.
What do you need to have in your space to make it all cosy-nice?